Payment and order processing time
Most credit cards are accepted, E-transfer, PayPal payments, and on-site payments.
Order processing time
Item orders are processed in less than 7 days, and are mailed on Fridays. It is therefore preferable to place the order on Thursday at the latest to avoid waiting times. For example, if an order is placed on Saturday, everything will be mailed the following Friday.
- For some specific items, standard shipping without tracking is possible. This means that the item can be sent in a regular envelope for a maximum height of 2cm. For standard shipping, receipt of the item cannot be guaranteed, however it is very rare for a problem to arise.
Parcel with tracking
- Delivery is guaranteed for packages with tracking number.
- A tracking number will be sent to you by email following the creation of the label or the shipment of the package.
- Prior to dispatch, a shipping charge revision may occur if the order exceeds the carrier’s option criteria (see shipping charge adjustment).
- Carrier delays are beyond our control. If this is the case, a complaint will be forwarded to them. MIC shrimps does not assume the inconvenience, except in the case of sending shrimps where the guarantee that they are alive on arrival applies (see shipping of shrimps).
International shipping may result in an analysis of the best options based on carrier limitations.
The shipping costs are visible in the shopping cart.
Shipping Fee Adjustment
Slight variations in weight can drastically change shipping prices (eg some rates apply to 250g and under, 500g and under, etc.). Although everything has been carefully evaluated for the weight and volume of the items with regard to shipping, if such a situation occurs, MIC shrimps will contact you to agree on the best option.
Customs, duties and taxes
The costs of duties, customs and taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the consumer, unless the laws in force require that the whole be borne by the sender.
Estimated shipping times – standard shipping without tracking number (envelope) for reference only
- Canada: 2 or 3 business days
- United States: : 6 to 8 business days
- Any other destination, no indication available.
Estimated delivery times – Parcel with tracking number for information only
- Canada: Canada Post, “Expedited Parcel™-Canada”, “Xpresspost™”. The lead time varies by location; usually between 3 to 8 business days.
- United States: Canada Post Carrier, “USA Tracked Package”.
The lead time varies by location; usually between 8 and 10 working days.
- France: Carrier Poste Canada, approximately 10 working days.
- United Kingdom: Carrier Canada Post, approximately 13 working days.
- Australia: Carrier Canada Post, approximately 19 business days.
Other destinations: An approximation of the delays will be communicated to you.
Shipping within Canada only
All orders are prepared, at the latest, on Sunday, and ready for dispatch on Monday.
Methods of shipping shrimp
(Carrier to be determined)
(DOA means shrimp dead on arrival)
Price the next day, i.e. 1 to 2 working days, 100% DOA guarantee.
Express rate, i.e. 1 to 3 working days, 50% DOA guarantee.
The DOA policy includes a period of 6 hours after arrival.
- All DOAs are still guaranteed against delays caused by extreme weather conditions or mail-related issues.
- Clear DOA photos should be emailed or messengered as proof.
- DOA credits or refunds only cover shrimp, shipping is NOT included. There is no substitution for DOAs.
DOA guarantees are void if a delivery is missed, delayed due to postponement of delivery (by the customer) or if the package is left outside for an extended period. The package must be received on the first delivery attempt, and any change of address following shipment voids the warranty.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Products not eligible for refund or credit
Lubaos, foods, botanicals, additives, or filtration equipment.
Products eligible for reimbursement
Any other product. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Cancellation of an order
Orders must be canceled before shipment.
If a return is approved, a replacement or a credit note will be issued.
You will be notified by email once the return has been processed.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If the goods arrive damaged, please contact MIC shrimps at email@example.com as soon as possible, with supporting evidence, photos. Canada Post provides coverage for damaged goods, which we assume. For international shipments, an investigation will follow regarding the process related to compensation for losses.
Here’s how to receive help
If you have any query regarding your purchase, kindly contact me to raise a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be sent to you within 24 to 48 hours.